Langsung ke konten utama

Love Story



LOVE STORY




                                               

                                                       
  Hay, My long name is Johar Dya Maestu call me Joe, I'm native from Wonogiri, Central Java. My residence is now in Kebon Besar, Batu Ceper Sub-district, Tangerang Regency, Banten Province. I'm from the Student of Muhammadiyah University of Tangerang (UMT)

  This time I will talk about LOVE .. What the hell is on our mind when we hear the word LOVE The one I love is sweet when we feel comfortable and happy But we never thought something coming would be gone When we waste someone we are not aware of what they already are Give it to us starting from the heart, time, even tears when time goes by its own i dont realize much time wasted life is beautiful when in life with sincerity but is there anyone who can see will it not a treasure that makes us happy but affection ... many of which crossed my mind what the meaning of love and affection .. I did not know what it means to love, I looked in my life dictionary but I did not find it either. I've ever felt what it was to lose and someone came to me to give more attention to me, I asked if this is love? And does it feel love when you see you smile I smile and see you sad heart I feel sad .. What I feel is not necessarily you also feel. What I want to say is not necessarily you want to hear .. " The longer, the more this burden me, the more confused I have to do for you. Not that I do not want to be honest with my feelings, it's just that I'm here waiting. I do not know what I'm waiting for. Waiting for the time? May be.. Yes, until now I have not dared to express what I feel. I can only imagine, bury all, and wait and be a secret admirer from afar. Or maybe even this will never come true. Not an easy thing to get through all this. Sometimes it will appear like you want but do not want to. I have no idea. Could this be always done by someone who is in love in secret ..? I feel if I do not deserve you, then from that, I choose silence and keep quiet..

  I feel if I do not deserve you, then from that, I choose silence and keep quiet .. Fear often arises when I want to greet you, or just contact you. This feeling really makes me helpless. Until when should I harbor this my race. Maybe until whenever, I'll be quiet and will not reveal it. Looks like I'm better suited to be your secret fan and pouring what I feel through writing that you might read later ...

  Quite up to here my story, hopefully who see or hear it likes it .. Thank you
                                                                



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

                  JEZABELLE Metal Ghotic Personil Vokal : Wida                 Scream : Chebol                 Guitar : Joe                 Bass : Sondong                 Drumer : Oman                Jezabelle - Renungan Jiwa Intro      : E C Am B 2x Melodi  :  E C Am B 2x *   E                          C Bayangan kelam hiasi malam     Am                     B Saat raga ini mengingatmu        E                      C Terasa letih...saat ku sadar       Am                        B Jika memang kaulah sang pencipta. Melodi    :  E C Am b **     E                            C Hati yang hampa raga tersiksa        Am                  B Terlintas dosa menusuk jiwa         E                           C Kian mencekam makin tenggelam       Am                               B Anganpun terhempas terjerat dosa               Scream 1 :        C                        D  Dosa abadi .. Yang menikam ku ..        C                              B Terhempas jiwa d